Okay, I received another award. It is the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much for the honor. I am thankful that my blog is interesting enough to be nominated and granted these awards. The person who nominated me, I am posting the link to their blog here: http://acoriginals.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much. I do greatly appreciate it.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOMINATED, YOU’VE BEEN AWARDED THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD (no need to wait for a winner to be announced) The rules for the acceptance of this award can be found at this link:
I am going to start with the rule that I have to tell the person who nominated me seven facts about myself:
- My car is purple. I don’t like it, but I would if I was seventeen. We sold it to my father in law. It was black. He decided to paint it purple. Then he gave it back to me as a gift.
- I don’t color my hair, because I like to look like me, natural, as God made me.
- I do however, wear makeup
- I wish there was a national “no make-up aloud day” so that we could all see who the real pretty girls are. You know, I think it would be interesting to see what we look like without any competition.
- I think I am a great person and I truly believe that I have an honest, pure, kind, forgiving, and loving heart.
- I can’t stand the difficulties of the process one must go through to accept these blogging awards.
- I like wearing my hair up. When someone tells me they like it better down, I get mad and intentionally put it up.
MUCH LOVE TO ALL. I LOVE THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY. ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING PLACES I HAVE BEEN AND STRANGE ENOUGH, IT IS A VIRTUAL WORLD. THANK YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HONORED AND THANKFUL THAT I NOMINATED (MEANING YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED) YOUR BLOGSITE FOR THIS AWARD. BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!
Now, I have chosen the following blogs to grant this amazing award to. The links to each blog is listed below.